Access Softek launches EasyVest

  • Posted by: Emma Alexander, Senior Digital Marketing Manager

image-31

"This automation brings community institutions a tool to tap into the $73 trillion investment market."

 

Today marks the launch of EasyVest, a robo-advisor that provides the services of a personal investment advisor via automation. EasyVest is the first robo-advisor designed to seamlessly integrate with any bank or credit union online and mobile banking platform. This automation brings community institutions a tool to tap into the $73 trillion investment market and provide wealth-building services traditionally dominated by investment firms, fintechs and national banks.

On average, only 2 percent of individuals engage with their financial institution’s wealth management program. EasyVest is designed to complement and grow existing wealth management programs, while also serving the investment needs of the other 98 percent of individuals. EasyVest provides community financial institutions a low-cost tool to better compete with national banks and fintechs by offering a new way to attract and retain consumers, and opens a new, fully compliant, no-risk revenue stream. EasyVest also offers a set of APIs that work with any online or mobile platform.

Over the next decade, America will experience the largest generational transfer of wealth we’ve ever seen, as Baby Boomers pass along their assets to their children and grandchildren. Robo-advisors especially appeal to the generations receiving the wealth transfer. Financial institutions that provide the necessary technology will benefit from the transfer.

 

“We see the addition of this innovative solution as a true competitive advantage.”

-Timothy Williams, president and CEO of Sno Falls Credit Union

 

EasyVest features an array of low-cost, broad index ETF portfolios. With its intuitive dashboard and the ability to set up recurring transfers, it has never been simpler for consumers to set up investments and let the technology do the work.

The full press release announcing the launch of EasyVest is available here. For more information on EasyVest and to request a demo, click here.

Emma Alexander, Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Author: Emma Alexander, Senior Digital Marketing Manager